The Garage Door comprises of plenty of nuts, bolts, and screws that tend to get worn out with time.
You need to check for the damaged parts and replace them immediately.
Also, spray a garage door lubricant on all components to help them perform smoothly.
A noisy garage door is one of the most frequent problems with garage doors. But we can fix this problem easily with the help of following tips;
- Tighten all loose nuts and bolts
- Lubricate all the moving parts
- Upgrade or replace your rollers
- Inspect and fix garage door hinges
- Check the garage door springs
- Replace damaged rubber insulation strip
- Do regular maintenance
Contact us for more Information.
call on: 847-504-6155